Saturday, May 8, 2010

hot pakistani girls



Veena Malik in 1978, Rawalpindi, Pakistan was born in a liberal family. Her father was in the army.

Rawalpindi, Veena Malik, beauty, five years ago joined the film industry. Hundreds of other dreamers like the world of Glamour, she came to tinsel town with dreams unlimited. His dream came true when he and the likes of Mukhtar Rizvi Jarar - new faces met the promoters.

Nude photo shoot that her career is marked by a similar scam, his romance with his secretary, devastated the city show that he was the rivalry with partner Mira.

Nude photos circulating on the internet about killing him, annoyed Veena said, "shoot that you see in the film industry anti-Veena campaign by my opponents is part of, I had never been to a nude shoot .. he photos are fake. I'm not worried about them, because my pictures of them. "I think they're not a striking resemblance between the pictures of the girl and me but just resemblance takes us nowhere.
Meera and Veena rivalary? What she says about hav? "In fact, the two resemble each other a lot when I crossed the threshold of the film industry. He was in a strong position did wonders for his secretary Mukhtar. Help her as she films a series of massive budget to sign.

Somehow, Mukhtar and I have developed a kind of understanding and Meera deserted and joined me as my secretary. I, with the help of attorney, a sign of the 12 projects managed. Mira is uncertain, so he felt began hatching conspiracies against me.

She called me threatening to call saying that he would throw acid on her face. She is also jealous of me, but I'm not afraid of her.

His films in the pipeline? "I signed a two mega-budget films." Ajab Gul S's "Say You Kiun met high and where other Koie Itna Piyar" Tujh Sa.

Eighteen years ago, Harp live in a small house in Johar Town and now the defense is used in a bungalow? I was planning to only stay at the residence of Johar Town. But it was my one and people mohallah activity was a strict surveillance. Space in the male category was more curious and they often stood near his house when I arrived late to the studio. It was the fear of an awkward situation for me. So, I have a good place, a place free from disturbances decided to move.

My older sister and her husband live in Pindi. I talked to them and eventually we bought a bungalow in protecting the twins, so she stays with me. Johar Town my home and my sister bought his house to defend, even after selling his share of the money.